Solid cologne is growing in popularity and for good reason — it’s simple to use and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
Just pop the tin in your pocket and dab it on as needed throughout the day.
No glass bottles to worry about and the level of scent is simple to control so you’ll never smell like you just took a bath in Old Spice.
Smellgood Solid Cologne Scents
- 12 Point Buck — Anise star oil and cedarwood oil give this one a special kick. As an extra bonus, some hunters apply anise star oil in the woods to block the smell of human scent.
- Bourbon & Smoke — Campfires, whiskey, and just a touch of sandalwood scent.
- Cold Morning, Warm Stove — A smoky, woodsy scent to warm you up.
- Dark & Stormy — This blend of vetiver, ginger, and patchouli is hard to pin down but very potent.
- Dog Died, Woman Left — Our high, lonesome scent for when you’re feeling blue.
- Gone Courtin’ — Sandalwood and cedar scents will put a little pep in your step and lipstick on your collar.
- Gun Oil & Cedar — If the smell of Hoppe’s 9 gets you going, this one is for you.
- Sunday Best — Peppermint oil and lavender give this one an old-time, righteous boost.